Sunday, June 22, 2014

American Horror Story season 3) I found one great season, two less (it was too dirty / too narrow).


It's a rainy day, today, and while I'm ziekkig. When I think of a rainy day I think of series. I have to admit it: I'm addict series. It's really serious, lecontainer I spend many hours a week in my bed with my beloved laptop to watch. Series My favorite site to watch them is www.primewire.ag (I watch movies here too) this is absolutely free. You just no subtitles. But hey, that's just an advantage because your English snaps of it on. For me the PutLocker / socks left hers work best.
American Horror Story season 3) I found one great season, two less (it was too dirty / too narrow). There is now a new season started: Coven. I've seen the first episode this week and I can already tell I'm hooked. What I find so great about this series is that each season is a completely different story, but with the same actors. That gives a very strange twist. I must say that I have to put everything else because I mix them up. Well every season the knob to zero This is a typical mindfuck series. Coven is about a school for witches in new orleans. If you can not stand horror / thriller you should watch this series really should not because he's pretty scary.
Bates Motel) Another horror series from 2013 (hey, we're still in). The story is about Norman Bates, who with his mother moved to a motel. Norman is very much influenced by his domineering mother Norma. The old resident trying to get them away from the motel and this is completely out of hand.
Pretty Little Liars) currently has four seasons, and believe me, this is a great series. Pretty little liars is based on books by Sara Shepard and the series was first broadcast in 2010, and since then I follow it.
Alison, Aria, Hanna, Emily and Spencer are best friends and the popular girls at Rosewood High School. During a slumber party at Spencer home Alison, disappears the leader of their group. The friends group falls below apart. A year later they all get messages from someone posing as 'A'. This person is likely to make their secrets. Known When Alison's body is found, they try to find out. Identity of 'A' What I like about this series is that it is both girls like as exciting.
Misfits is a British science fiction series about a group of young offenders as punishment for several weeks have been imposed. Community service During a strange electrical storm they get super powers.
All the seasons are great. This to me is a top series. There are many unexpected moments (I'm talking about Nazi zombies and drugs rabbits and more). Kelly from this series also has a brilliant accent.
Email *
How nice that you look on my blog! My name is Wies and my blog is mainly about cosmetics. I love to experiment with bright colors and beautiful glitter. You'll be much ooglooks and product reviews for coming by. Have fun! Want to know more about me? Bloglovin
Search for: Categories Select Category advetorial benefit blush bronzer bb cream concealer budget extensions eyeliner movie favorites FOTD foundation gadgets hair highlighter skincare clothes curling brushes lifestyle lip balm lipstick looks makeup mascara nail polish storage nepwimpers eyeshadow outfits Perfume releases personal Photography powder primer shoes shoplog stash swatches palettes tips Uncategorized eyebrows lecontainer giveaway wishlist Top Posts & Pages


No comments:

Post a Comment